management understands parents concern for their children. A lot of planning and
effort has gone in to make the transport system a safe, reliable and affordable
The school runs a bus service to both its branches in Marredpally and
Bowenpally. The school transport system has around 45 buses plying on different
routes through the city. The students availing the bus service pay a standard
bus fee irrespective of the boarding point.
Click on the link above to get a detailed list of the bus numbers along with the
routes, pick-up points and the timings. We have the route maps for each bus to
give you an explicit picture of its itinerary.
bears the school’s name prominently on its body so that both children and
parents can recognize it easily. The route numbers are clearly painted on the
window screens. The buses have well-cushioned seats for the children to sit
comfortably and racks to keep their school bags. Each bus has an attendant to
help the students board the bus. The buses are regularly washed and serviced. In
case of any failure, a relief bus is immediately arranged.
- Please ensure that your child carries his Bus Pass daily; it could be stapled to
his Handbook. Defaulting children, when found during routine/surprise checks,
will be prevented from using the bus facility on either part of the journey and
you will thus have to make arrangements at your end for your child's conveyance.
- In case the Bus Pass is lost, a fresh Bus Pass should be obtained by making the
necessary payment; that should not be a reason for traveling without a Bus Pass.
- Requests which will NOT be entertained are as follows:
- Creation of a new boarding point.
- Temporary permission (from a single to few days) for your child to travel on a
different bus route; please make necessary arrangements at your end itself.
- In cases where you relocate within the city, your child will be accommodated on
a different bus route, when requested through an application, ONLY if there is
sufficient vacancy as per laid down seating capacity in the desired bus.
- Please ensure that your child is not ill-disciplined while traveling on the bus,
as it affects the safety and well-being of not only your child but others too
and hence will invite disciplinary action.
- After the start of the academic session, in case you wish to discontinue the
service of the school bus please submit an application. Full bus fees will
however be collected even for the month in which application is submitted though
bus services have been partially utilised.